Sunday, July 13, 2008

Squisito (Italian for Delicious)

That is how I would describe the dinner I cooked tonight.

I made Penne, in mild tomato mushroom garlic sauce, with zucchini, orange peppers and caramelized apples. It was delicious.

If you have never tried apples in pasta, you should.

This is how I cooked it:


- Boil water and add pasta till soft.

- Fry apple in olive oil and syrup till golden brown.

- Simultaneously stir-fry zucchini and peppers on the side in a table spoon of garlic and

olive oil.

- When zucchini turns golden brown add caramelized apples to it. Mix well. Turn

stove off. Cover for 5 to 10 minutes.

- Add tomato mushroom sauce to your liking in a skillet. I would recommend two cups.

- Add pasta, mix and ENJOY!

Sit comfortably and enjoy the garlic and vegetable flavor with the sweetness of caramelized apple as it satisfies your craving while provoking your taste buds.

No comments: